Thursday, May 28, 2009

Banana Pudding

Delish!!

Banana Pudding

5-7 medium ripe bananas, sliced
1 box Nilla Wafers (I use store brand)
2 5oz boxes vanilla pudding, instant
3 cups milk
1 pint whipping cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk

Beat vanilla pudding mix, milk and half of the whipping cream and condensed milk until it starts to thicken. Beat remaining cream into whipped cream.

Put half the box of Nilla Wafers in the bottom of a 13x9 pan. Put half the pudding over them and then layer 1/2 the bananas. Repeat. Spread the whipped cream over all, garnish with more banana slices if you desire.
Cover and chill at least 3-4 hours, best if chilled overnight.

2 comments:

JoAnnC. said...

There's nothing better than 'nanner puddin'....I could eat the whole bowl all by myself!

Carol Pavliska said...

You are KILLING me. I started my diet today. Bleh.