Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sorry for the lag in posts...

I had a 6 day 'vacation' in our local telemetry unit. No one knows exactly what happened, just what didn't. No blood clot in my lungs, no bad infection, heart and lungs are fine. Chris did a great job being Mr. Mom, especially considering that he and the children had bad colds and Emma was throwing up.
My ending diagnosis was idiopathic tachycardia which means zilch. They found I'm anemic which my OB will follow up and my potassium was low which they supplemented.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Sorry to hear (read?) it's been such a rough ride. Hoping that things ease up as you get further into the pregnancy. We're all thinking of you and send our love!

Liesl said...

Glad to see you back in blogging action, and I'm sorry to hear about your "vacation." Hopefully things will get better from here on out :)